Arrival of the Family

So finally this winter the Sharma-s are all set to move into their home- in Hansadhwani here. For three years and a little over that, I have lived here by myself, starting initially which three dogs that soon became four. Intermittently, folks came the way they come in all homes, to stay for short spans of time, never exceeding a fortnight and usually not one after the other. So that between visits I always had a long gap, so that every visit became something I enjoyed and looked forward to.
But around the end of three years, I knew I had had enough of every reason that made me come into this seclusion and there was a need to experience a new kind of life- integrating back into the world of human beings on a day-to-day basis. So perhaps now that this home is being restored to its owners and time for me to look at newer pastures.

Comments