all women gang and a little boy


this is a picture in which four generations are there together. the oldest is my grandmother who is seated on the right on the charpoy with my sister- who was visiting at the time of this picture from bangalore. on the left is my mom- who is now salt and pepper hair. my childhood friend is standing and possibly so are her two children.
i am adding this video here. you simply click on the arrow and it becomes alive on your computer screen. it gives you an idea of what this lot did later in the day, as they got around to cutting mom's birthday cake...enjoy the cake, the fun and the laughter we shared.

Comments

it's all your friend?or family?

your family is very good,i think.
Unknown said…
thanks my friend. since i edited the post you know now who is who in the picture. i agree we are a warm genial lot.