don't i love your smiles, my flowers?

smiling faces are like flowers and with flowers they look make a wonderful harmony. here is a few of my beautiful flowers- my poppies, my granny, my mom and my friend in the shade there with a cap on his head.
taken on 24th feb 2008


the flowers here are poppies. when i had newly planted them i did not know the poppy plant and it came as an extra in a bunch of pansy saplings that had come. after it grew a little i was about to tell the gardener to pull out the weed. thank god i didnt do the honors myself, which i usually do. when i told him he said it was not a weed but poppy and lo! when i see this springtime burst of colors...i am grateful for once for not being impulsive. so poppy stole into my hearth without me knowing:)

to take this picture i had to actually sit in the bed of flowers, balancing myself mid the furrows of flowerssss...only then can i get this angle.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hey your blog design is very nice, neat and fresh and with updated content, make people feel peace and I always like browsing your site.

- Murk