the mind of this man (basant panchami)

this is uncle-ji, Sh. Wazir Chand Kapoor, a friend of my father and a wellwisher to our family. the person behind the idea of buying this plot in the early nineties. my parents had no money then to invest in a patch of land but upon his insistence they somehow did. And today mine is but a silent gratitude. when he came on this day he told me 'beta tu nae to jungle main mangal bana diya hai' i hope the mangal continues with his blessings.

there is no particular reason for putting this foto here except to share with you the hub-dub of the day and to show my friend who stands near the gate what picture of him i captured. he had come saying he wanted to help me any which way but then i found his affair with the telephone to be an enduring one. to each his own afterall!:)

what pray do you think ramesh would be saying to his wife...???

i actually was not there to ask them that...so am asking you. sometimes i was just shooting, sometimes talking and unmindfully taking a picture. so i dont mind if you could leave a comment behind and tell me what those in the picture could be thinking. all pictures taken on the same afternoon.

Comments