more guests on basant panchami...



this is a view of the lobby in my home. let me tell you who all you are seeing here. in the front you see the men- my friends karim (an artist) and ansh and my uncle Raj (who came down from jaipur all the way especially for this day)Raj fufarji(husband of my father's sister) worked as a vet all his life among sheep and that is interesting, isnt it? we keep inspiring him to get back to his veterinary practices. but he is reluctant for now. since there are many pictures of karim in my home i am not going to write much about him here. ansh is working with wipro for now and also dabbles in theatre from time to time.

in the back row is seated my mother's elder sister in a peacock blue salwar kameez. she came down from gurgaon. having retired in a very senior capacity from the indian airlines department of HR she is now into enjoying her retirement with her children, grandchildren and occasionally dabbles in being a faculty at management institutions.
with her are seated my grandmother's younger sister and my grandmother. more pictures of these two are scattered on this blog.

Comments