more friends from school, classes 2nd-10th

friends from Laxman came over on 17th, the weekend before my birthday this year. Since we had already met once in March in Basant's house, I wanted that I would meet their children too- for I know well how children love to meet dogs. And how much more fun it is to be with a group of squealing children and dogs who are feeling important.
so in this gathering the squealing pleasure was provided by an unexpected little guest- Ipsita's niece. In the top picture one can see Basant holding his son and his wife Payal listening to someone on the opposite side. Infront of Payal, is Nikita, who is the daughter of our school-friend Payal, who was Gupta when we knew her as children, but is now Goyal and a mother of this teenager. With their backs to the camera are Ipsita's two sons- Amartya and 

In this lower picture, which is also taken at the same ice-cream eating time, one also sees Payal standing in the brown top and Ipsita in the sea-green salwar-kameez. Naturally you don't see me, as I am the one behind the lens. This photograph is taken in the lobby where I end up taking most of the pictures anyways.

Comments