boy mason



a few days ago my boundary wall of the back had to be cemented as the neighbours behind my house had made their driveway portion. this boy came at my gate and said that he needed to go inside my house to put up the scaffolding. i thought he was the helper of an older mason. so i asked him who was going to do the actual work. he said he ws himself going to do it. i thought he was joking with me.

anyhow i let him in after sending the dogs in another area. finally in a few minutes when all the things started happening i figured out he was going to do the actual job! i decided i must take a picture of him and record it here. so here it is. his name is sandeep and he hails from bihar, is 16 years old and came as a helper to a mason a year ago from his village but rose in the ranks and is now a full mason himself. wow!

Comments