my home, my friends


in the picture my friend's children are there inside the kitchen while another friend is painting on the folding dining table on the outside of the kitchen counter-on the living room side. the little one up on the counter was putting flowers on the ganesha and lakshmi idols i have in my kitchen while my artist friend was busy pursuing his artistic expression as he says he feels very inspired by being here with us.

in this picture me and mark are standing on the driveway. mark is a musician who sings, plays the guitar and piano and now is based in goa. on the 10th of feb he just called me out of the blue (that is how he does always and always) and told me he was in delhi on work. i invited him to come and spend the evening with me. but by the time he came i was too tired and could not really do justice to him in terms of the musical notes we were hoping to exchange. i could not hear his music nor share mine. but he did hear some cds by other musicians and quite liked them.
so in this picture now, mark is standing with me on his way out, after the puja and i dont recall what we were talking. but he stayed through the puja and i am so happy coz it was new for him and he enjoyed the whole scene. he will probly be there in some clip too.

Comments